Sunday, 7 September 2014

Sight Word Worksheets

It's been a busy start to the new school year.  I had to say good-bye to my older crew and welcome back my preschoolers after a summer home with Mom.  One precious little girl started my program and another little guy will be starting in October.  I do have one more space available for a child aged 2+ years so if you are interested in childcare in the Mississauga, Ontario area, please email me for information at childsplace@hotmail.com

My preschoolers are finishing up the keys to learning portion of my program and will be moving on to the beginner reading curriculum.  I created these sight word worksheets to accompany the words we will be reading in the coming months.  A special thanks to Laura Stickland of My Cute Graphics who created the clipart used in these sheets - she is very talented and so very kind to share her graphics with others so that we may create games and activities for the children in our care!  





No comments:

Post a Comment