Friday, 7 December 2012

Christmas is Coming

Only 17 more days until the man in the big red suit travels the globe... I absolutely love this time of year - the music, the pretty lights, the whole holiday season :).  It would be nice if the wet stuff falling from the sky was snow and not rain, but I keep the hope of a white Christmas right up until the big day. 

Today was an 'Alexander Day' and as one of my kids asked... "what does that mean Ruth?... It means it was a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY... and maybe... this weekend... I'll move to Australia!!!"  One good thing... it's Friday and I have an awesome weekend to look forward to. 

So... in honour of Anthony... who I may just see 'down under' ... here is a game I created for the holiday season.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment