Monday, 27 August 2012

All About Me Book

Hey everybody out there in cyberland... sorry I've been MIA, but I had to have some dental work done and it was not the fun kind so have been recouping from the surgery.  This year I have gone back to a literature enriched theme curriculum after having planned 3 years of literature based curriculums - 2 based on books and one on authors... check out my website for the complete plans - we had a blast doing the activities!

This week is a review week as I've been closed for 2 weeks of holidays and also have a new baby enrolled in the program so just taking it easy letting the little guy adjust and the other children get their bearings again.

Next week our theme will be All About Me - over the next few weeks, I will share some of our plans with you and hopefully you can use them with your crew too.

We will be working on an All About Me Book throughout the weeks of our theme. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment