Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Watering Can Memory

Hey everyone, I've been away from the blogging world for a bit... I developed a lovely case of bronchitis which not only threw me for a loop, but also drained all my creativity!  Meds have kicked in and I'm finally getting some sleep again.
If you haven't visited the Clipartopolis website, I suggest you pop on over and see all the wonderful graphics.  You can sign up to receive email notification of freebie sets that they offer for download twice a week!
I downloaded these watering cans ages ago, but haven't created anything with them... they are so bright and cute!  My crew is really into memory games right now and have been turning my easier matching games into memory games so I decided to surprise them with a new one.  This game is sure to help develop their visual discrimination skills as the watering cans are very similiar and they will have to really pay attention to the details and images in order to make their matches. 
Hope you enjoy this game with your group too!



No comments:

Post a Comment