Sunday, 26 February 2012

Surprise!

I love surprises... spur of the moment surprises and ones that you look forward to with anticipation... knowing it's coming, but not sure exactly what it is! Here is the final emotions printable to add to your theme collection.  I also will give you a little heads up on a surprise that I have brewing... I've been busy drawing additional clipart to add to my St. Patrick's Day set and with those, have been creating some fun new activities and games that I will be posting over the next couple of weeks.  Stay tuned!




 

2 comments:

  1. Ruth I love this. I am super excited to hear about the St Patty Graphics. I was actually going to ask you if you had created any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Stacie - there are a few graphics there, but just 4 I think that I drew last year... I'll be updating the page this coming week when the set is complete.

    ReplyDelete