Sunday, 19 February 2012

Sad Writing Prompt

Well it's a beautiful sunny Sunday morning and I'm feeling anything but sad :).  Last night we went to the theatre and saw Anne of Green Gables - it was AWESOME... the person who played Anne was absolutely amazing on stage.  I went in not knowing much about the play... I'd heard of Anne of Green Gables - I'd think most, if not all, Canadians have and watched the cartoon version when my daughter was younger, but had never read the book.  The play was witty and had some pretty amazing lines - Anne was ever so dramatic and had us laughing-out-loud many times!  There was a moment of sadness near the end so it is to that moment in the play that I will dedicate these writing sheets. 
 





4 comments:

  1. I have never seen that movie or play. I have heard it was really good though. I am loving these emotion sheets. Hope you have a great Sunday Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the kind words... I will be creating sheets for all the emotions in the emergent reader.

      Delete
  2. Saw the older version, years ago..loved it...will have to see the updated version..thanks for all your wonderful creations and graphics..Ruth..
    Hugs..
    shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Shirley - this was Anne of Green Gables - The Musical... so much fun!

      Delete