Friday, 17 February 2012

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Oh my goodness... kids do say the darndest things.  I'm listening to my two 4 year olds playing in the dramatic play area.  One is Mommy, the other the baby.

Baby... I love you Mommy.
Mommy... I know baby - I love you too sometimes.  (SOMETIMES>>>> she seriously said that ROFL!!!!)

Same 2 children.

Baby... Mommy can I have a drink?
Mommy.... Sure baby - Mommy will get it - I am your slave.  (SLAVE!!!??? >>>>> oh this Mommy was on a roll!)

Try and keep a straight face with that play going on.  I can't wait to see what they come up with this afternoon!  In response to the humour of this morning, here is a writing activity to use with your children :).




5 comments:

  1. Oh..Ruth..no way could I have hidden my reactions..I would have been laughing so hard...oh...let us know how this saga ends...it has to be good...
    Hugs..
    shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had me in stitches this morning... omg... seriously - I love you baby... SOMETIMES! This one is a hoot... yesterday she was serving me in the restaurant, but she had the play kitties on the table so I complained that there was cat hair in my food. She came rushing over and said - no there isn't to which I replied - yes there is. Adamant she said 'where?'. So I pointed to my imaginary hair and said RIGHT THERE. She picked up the non existent cat hair and pushed my plate towards me and said... THERE - now eat it! I told her I was going to report her restaurant to the health department LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh my that is halarious.....I think your 4 yr olds should come play with my two youngest.....mine do Mommy and dog play....seriously.

    Shannon Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth that is too funny! I think it is hilarious what these kids can come up with to say.

      Delete