Wednesday, 29 February 2012

One Potato, Two Potato

Wow... 2 blogs in one day - how do I do it?!!!  I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting the new St. Patrick's Day graphics and I'm happy to announce they are on the site.  I hope you enjoy and have as much fun creating with them as I have :).  I will be posting St. Patrick's Day games and activities over the next week or so.  We are going to be using Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato by Tomie dePaola as our author study book for the next couple of weeks... what's not to love about a giant spud!


 



 

4 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    This is so cute! The kids will love it. Thanks for sharing. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie - I'm thinking of more things to do with these little spuds!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I can't wait to print and add to our tot trays for St. Patrick's Week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Teena - hope the kids enjoy it :)

      Delete