Friday, 13 January 2012

My First Award


I received The Versatile Blogger Award! A big thank-you to Mrs. Hacker at Just A Primary Girl and Dee at Over the MoonBow for this awesome recognition!




The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you!... Thank you, Mrs. Hacker and Dee :)!
2. Tell 7 Things About Yourself (See Below)
3. Nominate 15 Newly Discovered Blogs and let them know they’ve received the award!


Seven Things About Myself:
1. I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
2. I operate a home childcare program.
3. I love cats!!! 
4. I enjoy creating graphics. 
5. I have one amazing daughter.
6. Fall is my favourite season.
7. I love working on the computer!

Fifteen Blogs I have recently found that I think are awesome! (So many blogs... so  little time!)

1.  Growing Kinders
2.  Room Mom 101
3.  Loones and Quine @ Library Time
4. Giggles Galore
5. Musings of Me
6. 1+1+1=1
7. Crack of Dawn Crafts
8. Preschool Printables
9. Chalk Talk
10. Playing With Words
11. Full of Great Ideas
12. Older and Wisor
13. Darling Doodles
14. Kara's Party Ideas
15. Mrs. Leigh's Kindergarten










4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me on this list. I love getting to know new bloggers and connecting with so many creative people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... there are so many amazing blogs out there!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the award Ruth! I love your printables.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thanks!! I am a huge fan of your flannel Friday :)

      Delete