Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!!  This year is off to a relaxing start... had yesterday off and only 2 little ones in today.  I've been busy creating new graphics which means more games to share!  It's fitting that I am working with the snowman graphics as we are in the middle of an arctic freeze here in Southern Ontario with a -26 windchill... brrrrrr!!!! For my friends south of the border, that would be a very chilly 15 degrees.  No chance of Frosty melting out there that's for sure.

Here is a game to help with visual discrimination.  Children identify what item is missing and match the correct picture card to each snowman.  Enjoy and stay warm!




6 comments:

  1. Adorable game..Ruth..thank you for always creating and sharing such wonderful items with everyone..
    Huge Hugs..
    shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am printing it for my niece right now!
    thanks!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And it will fit nicely in my snowman unit. Thanks for the wonderful printable.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for sharing Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ruth. This is definitely a skill I need to work on with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all so welcome :).

    ReplyDelete